The abstracts have been published in Immunology Journal
An addendum will be published for the outstanding abstracts
|Innate Immunity||Adaptive Immunity||Diseases of the Immune System||Immune Interventions|
|Autophagy||Ageing||Asthma/Allergy||Advances in Biologics 1 – Antibodies, Related Molecules and ivlg|
|Cells on the Move – Chemokines||Antigen Receptors: Specificities, Repertoires & Functions||DC, MHC, T Cells and Disease||Advances in Biologics 2 – New Developments|
|Complement||B Cells & Plasma Cells||Fundamental Inflammatory Processes||Basing Health Policy on Immunological Knowledge – Goals/Achievables|
|Granulocytes; Basophils, Mast Cells Oesinophils||Cytolytic T Cells||Hepatitis & Liver Immunology||Biomarkers & Disease Profiling 1: Learning from Genetics|
|Immune Evasion||Effector Th Cell Subsets and Plasticity||HIV||Biomarkers & Disease Profiling 2: Immune-Monitoring|
|Innate Mucosal Immunology||Evolution and Selection||Inflammatory & Atopic Skin Disease||Cell Therapy|
|Innate-Like Lymphoid Cells||Ion Channels||Inflammatory Bowel Diseases||Gene Therapy|
|Micro RNA||Lymphocyte Development||Malaria||Humanised Mice|
|Myeloid Cell Development||Lymphocyte Signalling Mechanisms||Metabolic Diseases and Diabetes||Immune Suppression|
|NK Cells||Lymphocytes in Tissues||Neurological and Neuromuscular Diseases||Immuno-Reset|
|Responding – Innate Signalling Systems||Lymphoid Organogenesis||Parasitic Diseases||Immunotherapy for Cancer|
|Responding – Leukocyte Cell Biology||Lymphomas||Primary Immunodeficiency and Rare Diseases||Natural Products and Plant Medications|
|Responding – Monocyte, Macrophage & DC Functions||Memory||Rheumatoid Arthritis and Lupus||Neonates – Knowledge and Interventions|
|Sensing – Cross Presentation||NKT and γδ T Cells||Sepsis||Nutrition and Vitamins – Basic Immunology as a Foundation for Intervention|
|Sensing – NLRs, IL1 & Inflammasomes||Regularity T Cell Subsets and Plasticity||Tuberculosis||Targeting Bacterial, Fungal and Parasitic Infections|
|Sensing – TLRs and Other Sensors||Tolerance and Apoptosis||Tumour Immunology||Targeting Virus-Induced Diseases|
|Sensing and Communicating – Lectins and Lectin-Like Receptors||
Trafficking and Homeostasis
|The Immunobiology of Epithelial Cells||
Transcription and Epigenetics
|Virus Infections||Vaccine Development|
Abstract submission guidance:
- Abstracts must be submitted before midnight, Friday 15th June 2012. All abstracts will be reviewed by the faculty and successful applicants will be chosen based on originality and clinical applicability of the work.
- Presenting authors must be registered for at least 2 days of the ECI 2012 Congress.
- Work must be original and not have been published or presented in any international meetings previously.
- Abstracts must be typed in English and the abstract body must not exceed more than 2000 characters.
- Abstracts must include the names of the presenting author, co-authors and institute.
- Use standard abbreviations and place a special or unusual abbreviation in parenthesis after the full word appears. Write numbers as numerals rather than words.
- ECI 2012 scientific faculty reserves the right to accept or refuse an abstract, to designate abstracts as either oral or poster presentations and to choose a suitable session for the abstract.
- Please note that when you first input your information, you will click ‘Save draft’: at this stage your abstract is NOT Submitted. To submit your abstract, you will need to return to the abstract submission page, finalise your abstract and click ‘Save FINAL’.
- Please note that abstracts can only be edited whilst in ‘Draft abstracts’. If you have clicked ‘Save FINAL’ so your abstract is displayed in ‘Submitted abstracts’, but you need to edit your abstract, please email the Organiser Secretariat email@example.com and your abstract will be returned to ‘Draft abstracts’.